The VSO School of Music is committed to providing access to music education to all members of our community, regardless of financial circumstances. Applications are open to everyone.
Please note: the maximum period of support from each individual award is one academic year.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Proof of income for all adult members in your household. (i.e. previous year’s notice of assessment or documentation of government assistance)
Note: Students under the age of 22 must submit parent/guardian financial information.
- If applicable, further information to support your application where proof of income may not reflect current circumstance.
- Letter from the student on the proposed course of study and their musical objectives
* A letter written by a parent or guardian may be submitted for children under 13 years old
- Letter of support from a music teacher, school teacher or other responsible adult (Must not be a family member) who can attest to the student’s work habits
All applications and information submitted will be held in strict confidence by the Bursary Committee.