Registration for Fall term (Sep-Dec 2022) is now open!
This is an in-person music class, held at the VSO School
It is never too late to cultivate a lifelong passion for playing the piano! You can develop skills in music note-reading, piano performance, listening (ear-training), piano keyboard technique, rhythm, and music appreciation in this introductory class for piano, with guidance on how to practice at home.
Over 12 weeks, participants will:
- Play and read music notes on the staff
- Play with a steady, correct rhythm
- Understand legato, staccato, forte and piano technique
- Learn how to practice at home with efficiency
Participants will need:
- Access to a piano at home