Registration opens Monday, January 25 at 12pm
These are IN-PERSON spring break day camps
- Monday Mar 15 – Friday Mar 19, 2021
- Monday Mar 22 – Friday Mar 26, 2021
Choose one or both weeks of safe social connection through the arts for kids in Kindergarten to Grade 3 or the equivalent. Each week participants, in small camp sizes of 7, will explore an imagination-sparking theme through arts and crafts, drama games, movement and music. The Arts Explorers schedule includes:
- Daily group instrument class
- Daily active group musicianship class
- 2 hours outside each day outside over lunch, with a lunchtime arts challenge and lots of opportunity for play
- There will be a sharing of everything campers have learned at the end of the week.
The VSO School of Music’s in-person spring break camps are fully compliant with B.C. public health guidelines, with very small class sizes in large rooms and lots of outside time to ensure physical distancing. Instruments and other supplies are assigned to each participant so that no sharing / passing around occurs, and regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces is scheduled. Frequent hand-washing is built into the daily schedule.
Missed signing up for an activity?
Join our contact list to be notified first of new classes and registration dates