There’ s no better time to give to the VSO School of Music—right now, your gift will be doubled if received by June 30, 2019! A group of generous supporters have come together to match all new and increased donations, dollar for dollar, up to $20,000!
Thank you to Mary Anne Sigal, Carla and Harold Birston, Jeff and Keiko Alexander, Gordon Johnson, Kelly Tweeddale, and Angela Elster for providing this generous matching gift opportunity.
The VSO School of Music is committed to:
- Engagement with music from infancy through to students in their mature years, and everyone in between
- Exceptional instruction in Classical, Jazz & World music, including a traditional Chinese music program
- Incomparable experiences, such as masterclasses with the world’s leading musicians
- Providing performance opportunities at all levels to instill confidence, share with the community and inspire the next generation of artists
- A safe and joyful learning environment for all
Become a Friend of the VSO School of Music
Make music happen by becoming a Friend of the VSO School of Music.
Support Students with a Named Bursary or Scholarship
Help us make the highest-quality instruction available for the widest range of students, regardless of background and circumstances. Scholarships and bursaries are vital to our students’ ability to begin or continue their studies at the School. Gifts supporting a named scholarship begin at $3,700 per year.
Make a Lasting Impact with a Legacy Gift
You can make your mark on the future of the School, reflect your life-long charitable goals, and achieve the best tax savings possible by making a bequest or planned gift. Estate gifts strengthen the long-term financial security of the School and ensure that we will continue to inspire our community through the joy of learning great music for years to come. Please contact us to learn about the value of planned giving.